From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pangi may refer to:
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Pangi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a community in Maniema province
- Pangi Territory, a territory in Maniema province, Democratic Republico of the Congo
- Pangi, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Pangi, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Tenom Pangi Dam, a hydroelectric plant in Tenom, Sabah, Malaysia
- the Philippines
- Pangi Falls, a tourist attraction in Eastern Samar, the Philippines
- Panngi, a large village in south-western Pentecost Island, Vanuatu
- Pangi (Maroon), the name used by the Maroon people of Suriname for a type of cloth, and also for a wrap that may be made from this cloth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pangi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.