From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Panglong, Southern Shan State
- Panglong or Pan Lon, a town in Wa State settled by Hui people fleeing persecution in Yunnan.
- Panglong, Northern Shan State, a ruby mining town.
- Panglong (24°6'0"N 98°19'0"E), another name for Mong Ko in Mu Se District
- Panglong (24°3'0"N 98°9'0"E), a village near Kumpa in Mu Se District
- Panglong (23°53'0"N 98°22'0"E), a village near Nawnghoi mountain in Mu Se District
- Panglong Conference, a conference held at Panglong to discuss Burmese independence from the United Kingdom
- Panglong Agreement, an agreement signed at the Panglong Conference
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.