From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Operator||Government of Nunavut|
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||79 ft / 24 m|
In December 2005 the Government of Nunavut announced that they would spend $34.6 million to build a new airport.
Airlines and destinations
|Canadian North||Iqaluit, Qikiqtarjuaq|
|First Air||Iqaluit, Qikiqtarjuaq|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Nunatsiaq News
- Flight Schedule and Route Map.
- First Air Flight Schedule
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pangnirtung Airport.|
- Polar Pilots Info Page
- COPA Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Pangnirtung Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Nunavut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|