From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up panna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panna can refer to:
- Paññā (Pāli) or prajñā (Sanskrit: प्रज्ञा), "wisdom", is insight in the true nature of reality,
- Aam panna, an Indian drink made from mangoes
- Panna, Madhya Pradesh, a city in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India
- Panna district, a district in Sagar Division of Madhya Pradesh, India
- Panna State, a princely state of the British Raj, India
- Panna National Park, in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Panna (genus), a genus of fish in the family Sciaenidae
- Panna, a water planet introduced in the Star Wars Holiday Special where Luke Skywalker first meets Boba Fett
- Panna (football), a technique in football (soccer)
- Panna cotta ("cooked cream"), an Italian dessert
- Panna (water), an Italian bottled water. Sister brand of San Pellegrino bottled carbonated water.
- Paññā is Pali for "wisdom"; the Sanskrit version is Prajñā
- Panna, a nickname for Anna (name) in Hungarian
- Panna, the word for virgin in West Slavic languages
- Panna Rittikrai, a Thai martial arts action choreographer, film director, screenwriter and actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.