|Limited Liability Partnership|
|Revenue||$2.6 billion USD (2011)|
PKF International (previously known as Pannell Kerr Forster) is a global network of accountancy firms. Member firms operate under the PKF brand in 440 cities and operate in 150 countries across 5 continents. In 2010, PKF International was ranked the 10th largest global accounting network, with aggregate fee income of $2.6 billion for member firms in the year ended June 2010.
Pannell Kerr Forster was founded in 1969 when four accountancy firms from Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States joined together to create an international association. The four firms were:
- Pannell Fitzpatrick & Co, founded in 1869 by William Henry Pannell (UK);
- Harris, Kerr, Forster & Co, founded in 1911 as Harris, Kerr & Co by William Harris & Errol Kerr, and in 1923 as WJ Forster & Co by William Forster (USA);
- Campbell, Sharp, Nash & Field (Canada); and
- Wilson, Bishop, Bowes & Craig (Australia).
In 1980, member firms decided to use Pannell Kerr Forster as their common brand name to create an international accountancy brand. In 2000, member firms decided to shorten their name to PKF. Member firms are now adopting this name in their home markets, or adding PKF as a prefix to the existing firm name.
- About us, PKF International. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
- PKF International network now ranked 10th in the World, PKF. Citing International Accounting Bulletin, January 2011.
- About us: History. Retrieved 2010-12-15. Archived July 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Pannell Kerr Forster, simplified family tree of the firm, ICAEW, 2005
|This article about a corporation in the service industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|