From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pannonia may refer to:
- the Pannonian Basin, a geomorphological feature and historical region in East-Central Europe.
Historical territories in the Pannonian Basin:
- Pannonia, a historical Roman province
- Diocese of Pannonia, Roman diocese
- Pannonia, Byzantine Empire, Byzantine province
- Duchy of Pannonia, a Slavic principality vassal to the Franks that existed in the 8th and 9th century
- the territory of the medieval kingdom of Hungary was contemporarily still known as Pannonia, the king of Hungary being called rex Pannoniae (or Pannonicorum) in medieval Latin.
- 1444 Pannonia, an asteroid
- Pannonian (stage), the Paratethys domain (Central Europe, west Asia) in the stratigraphy
- Pannonia, a part of the surface of the asteroid 21 Lutetia
- Pannonie, an old Cistercian farm near Rocamadour in France, and a castle built in the 15th and 18th century
- PannóniaFilm, the largest animation studio in Hungary
- Pannónia, a brand of motorcycles manufactured in Hungary
- Pannonia Federal Credit Union, a non-profit financial institution chartered in 1938 in the greater Philadelphia area
- Upper Pannonia, Roman province (name later also used for Frankish territory and Austria)
- Lower Pannonia, Roman province (name later also user for Frankish territory)
- Pannonia Prima, Roman province
- Pannonia Valeria, Roman province
- Pannonia Savia, Roman province
- Pannonia Secunda, Roman province
- Pannonian Sea, an ancient sea in Central Europe
- Panonija, a village in Serbia
- Pannonians, an ancient people
- Pannonia Allstars Ska Orchestra, a Hungarian ska band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pannonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.