Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up panopticon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Panopticon is a prison design by Jeremy Bentham (1786).
Panopticon may also refer to:
- Britannia Panopticon or The Panopticon, names for the Britannia Music Hall, Glasgow, Scotland
- Panopticons, an arts and regeneration project to construct landmarks in East Lancashire, England
- Panopticon (album), an album by post-metal band Isis
- "Panopticon", a single from The Smashing Pumpkins's album Oceania
- Panopticon (band), a solo project of Austin Lunn melding black metal with bluegrass
- The Panopticon (book), a book by Jenni Fagan
- Panopticon Software, a data visualization software company
- Panopticon, a book for the Eclipse Phase role playing game
- The Panopticon Chamber, in the planet Gallifrey in the science fiction series Doctor Who
- Panoptes, a Greek mythological name
- Panopticism, a social theory developed by Michel Foucault
- Opticon (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panopticon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.