From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up panopticon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panopticon is a prison design by Jeremy Bentham (1786).
Panopticon may also refer to:
- The Panopticon (book) a book by Jenni Fagan
- Britannia Music Hall, Glasgow, Scotland, by former name
- "Panopticon", a single from The Smashing Pumpkins's album Oceania.
- Panopticon, a book for the Eclipse Phase role playing game
- Panopticon (album), an album by post-metal band Isis
- Panopticons, an East Lancashire arts and regeneration project
- Panopticon Software, a data visualization software company
- The Panopticon Chamber, in the planet Gallifrey in the science fiction series Doctor Who.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panopticon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.