From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up panopticon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Panopticon is a prison design by Jeremy Bentham (1786).
Panopticon may also refer to:
- Britannia Panopticon or The Panopticon, names for the Britannia Music Hall, Glasgow, Scotland
- Panopticons, an arts and regeneration project to construct landmarks in East Lancashire, England
- Panopticon (album), an album by post-metal band Isis
- "Panopticon", a single from The Smashing Pumpkins's album Oceania
- The Panopticon (book), a book by Jenni Fagan
- Panopticon Software, a data visualization software company
- Panopticon, a book for the Eclipse Phase role playing game
- The Panopticon Chamber, in the planet Gallifrey in the science fiction series Doctor Who
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panopticon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.