|Service area||North-East Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Fleet||94 (June 2022)|
In September 1949, Don Nugent and W McKenzie purchased Panorama Bus Service from H Jewell with route 699 from Belgrave to Upwey. The business was sold in August 1953 to Messrs Ashby and Jewell and for the next nine years, Nugent operated a taxi company. In November 1962, he purchased Boronia Bus Lines. A charter operation was established under the name Australian Rambler Coaches and the route services sold in September 1970 to Ventura Bus Lines.
In January 1989, Australian Rambler Coaches was sold to Cobb & Co with Nugent retaining a 15 coaches and reactivating the Panorama Coaches name. In October 1990, Panorama Coaches was sold to the Dineen Group with 13 buses and coaches.
In May 1991, Hurstbridge Coaches was purchased by the Dineen Group. Both operations were later consolidated under the Panorama Coaches name.
- Ventura Motors buys out Boronia Bus Lines Truck & Bus Transportation October 1970 page 125
- New owners for Clipper Tours Group Truck & Bus Transportation December 1985 page 17
- Don Nugent Flies into Semi-Retirement Australasian Bus & Coach February 1989 page 32
- Australian Rambler Australian Bus Panorama issue 4/5 March 1989 page 34
- Australian Rambler sold Fleetline issue 165 April 1989 page 60
- Panorama Coaches Australian Bus Panorama issue 6/5 January 1991 page 49
- Panorama Coaches Australian Bus Panorama issue 6/7 March 1991 page 40
- Hurstbridge Coaches Australian Bus Panorama issue 7/1 August 1991 page 34
- Dineen Group - Panorama Coaches Australian Bus Fleet Lists
Media related to Panorama Coaches at Wikimedia Commons