|Service area||North-East Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Fleet||91 (May 2019)|
In September 1949, Don Nugent and W McKenzie purchased Panorama Bus Service from H Jewell with route 699 from Belgrave to Upwey. The business was sold in August 1953 to Messrs Ashby and Jewell and for the next nine years, Nugent operated a taxi company. In November 1962, he purchased Boronia Bus Lines. A charter operation was established under the name Australian Rambler Coaches and the route services sold in September 1970 to Ventura Bus Lines.
In January 1989, Australian Rambler Coaches was sold to Cobb & Co with Nugent retaining a few coaches and reactivating the Panorama Coaches name. In October 1990, Panorama Coaches was sold to the Dineen Group with 13 buses and coaches.
- "Australian Rambler" Australian Bus Panorama 4/5 March 1989 page 34
- "Panorama Coaches" Australian Bus Panorama 6/5 January 1991 page 49
- "Panorama Coaches" Australian Bus Panorama 6/7 March 1991 page 40
- "Hurstbridge Coaches" Australian Bus Panorama 7/1 August 1991 page 34
- Dineen Group - Panorama Coaches Australian Bus Fleet Lists