Panorama Hills, Calgary
Panorama Hills Neighbourhood
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jim Stevenson|
|Elevation||1,115 m (3,658 ft)|
|• Average Income||$90,859|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC−6)|
|Website||Panorama Hills Community Association|
Panorama Hills is a suburban residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is a new community, located at the northern edge of the city, north of Country Hills boulevard.
The historical sites Reverend George McDougall Cairn and the John A. Lewis Rock Quarry are located within the neighbourhood, and it borders the Country Hills golf course to the south-west.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $89,044 in 2005, and there were 5.2% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2006, 41.7% of the residents were immigrants. Most buildings are single-family detached homes, and 2.3% of the housing was used for renting.
Students in the Catholic District attend St. Jerome Elementary School and Notre Dame High School while the students in the public district attend Panorama Hills School, Dr. J. K. Mulloy Elementary School, Captain Nichola Goddard Middle School, Sir John A Macdonald Junior High School, and John G. Diefenbaker High School.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Panorama Hills Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- Northern Hills (Cinnamon Hills, Country Hills, Coventry Hills, Harvest Hills, Panorama Hills) Community Association
||Evanston||Rocky View County||Rocky View County|
|Hidden Valley||Coventry Hills
Country Hills Village
|Sandstone Valley||Country Hills||Harvest Hills|