Panos Papadopoulos (born 1958 in Athens, Greece) is the founder, designer and entrepreneur behind Panos Emporio AB, established 1986 in Gothenburg, Sweden, the largest swimwear supplier in Scandinavia. He is known as the bathing suit king. He is also well known as the man who desired to change the face of beauty competitions when he purchased the Miss Sweden contest and changed the name to New Miss Sweden.     
- "Insider » Michaela Savic is first ﬁnalist of Panos Emporio Model Tour". Lucire. 2009-12-15. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- Brighton, Guy (2006-08-17). "Underground Beach Wear". PSFK. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- "Bergdahl: "Inget PLSK" - Nyheter P4 Väst". Sveriges Radio. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- "Ekonomi - Panos planerar ta över Wedins". Realtid.se. 2006-11-20. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- "Panos klar som sponsor åt LSK - Nyheter P4 Väst". Sveriges Radio. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|