Jump to navigation Jump to search
Panta Rei or Panta Rhei may refer to:
- Panta rhei (Heraclitus), "everything flows" (i e. eternal change of/as/is everything/all), for the concept in the philosophy of Heraclitus
- Panta Rhei (band), a Hungarian rock band
- Panta Rei (Đorđe Balašević album), a studio album by Đorđe Balašević
- Panta Rei (Jelena Tomašević album), the debut album of Jelena Tomašević
- Panta Rei (film), film by Nisvet Hrustić
- Panta Rhei, a trance single (mixed by Armin van Buuren and Mark Sixma) featured A State of Trance 2015
- Panta Rei, song by Agoria (musician) from "Impermanence" album
- Panta Rhei, song by MYTH & ROID serving as the opening theme for the Japanese anime, Isekai Cheat Magician
- Panta Rei is a fictional secret society featured in Umberto Eco's novel Foucault's Pendulum
- Panta Rhei, a ship operated by Zürichsee-Schifffahrtsgesellschaft on Lake Zurich in Switzerland
- Panta Rhei, a cargo ship operated by Wagenborg Shipping, Delfzijl, Netherlands.
- Panta Rhei (game engine), a video game engine built by Capcom
- Panta Rhei, the name of the Scientific Decade 2013–2022 of the International Association of Hydrological Sciences
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panta Rhei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.