Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Saint Pantaleon, also called Saint Panteleimon
- Panteley Dimitrov - Bulgarian football midfielder
- Panteley Kiselov - Bulgarian soldier and general
- Panteleimon Golosov - a Russian Constructivist architect and brother of Ilya Golosov.
- Panteleimon Kotokos - a Greek Orthodox bishop
- Panteleimon Kulish - Ukrainian writer
- Panteleimon Ponomarenko - the general in the Red Army
- Panteleimon Romanov - Russian/Soviet writer
- Panteleimon Sudzhaksky - a Bulgarian Orthodox monk
- Beach of Panteleimon - a settlement of the former municipal district of Panteleimonas
- Panteleimon, Kilkis - a village in the Kilkis regional unit, Greece.
- Panteleimon Kulish Gymnasium - a high school in Borzna, Ukraine
- Church of Saint Panteleimon of Acharnai - a church in central Athens, Greece.
- Church of St. Panteleimon (Nerezi) - a church in Gorno Nerezi, Republic of Macedonia.
- Church of Saint Panteleimon (Thessaloniki) - a church in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- St. Panteleimon's Cathedral - a large Eastern Orthodox cathedral in the Kievan neighbourhood of Theophania.
- St. Panteleimon Monastery - an Eastern Orthodox monastery on Mount Athos, Greece.
- St. Panteleimon Monastery (Myrtou) - an Eastern Orthodox monastery in Myrtou, Cyprus.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panteleimon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.