This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject.Learn how and when to remove this template message)(August 2010) (
Pantelides algorithm gives a systematic method for reducing high-index systems of differential-algebraic equations to lower index, by selectively adding differentiated forms of the equations already present in the system. It is possible for the algorithm to fail in some instances.
- C Pantelides, The Consistent Initialization of Differential-Algebraic Systems, SIAM J. Sci. and Stat. Comput. Volume 9, Issue 2, pp. 213–231 (March 1988) (the original paper where the algorithm is described)
- Francois Cellier, Lecture notes about Pantelides algorithm
- John Pye, Pantelides Algorithm in PHP Archived 2011-04-13 at the Wayback Machine. (source code in PHP language)
- Peter A. Fritzson, Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 2.1, Wiley, ISBN 0-471-47163-1
- R de P. Soares and A R. Secchi, 2005, Direct initialisation and solution of high-index DAE systems, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering 20, doi:10.1016/S1570-7946(05)80148-8.
- EMSO a free-to-use closed-source simulator/equation solver that includes implementation for the Pantelides algorithm.
|This algorithms or data structures-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|