|Born||23 October 1940|
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Pantelis Voulgaris (Greek: Παντελής Βούλγαρης; born 23 October 1940) is a Greek film director and screenwriter. His first feature film To proxenio tis Annas in 1972 won the first prize in Thessaloniki International Film Festival. His 1989 film The Striker with Number 9 was entered into the 39th Berlin International Film Festival. Two years later, his film Quiet Days in August was entered into the 41st Berlin International Film Festival. In 2005 his film Brides was entered into the 27th Moscow International Film Festival.
- To proxenio tis Annas (1972)
- Happy Day (1977)
- Eleftherios Venizelos (1980)
- Petrina Chronia (Stone Years) (1985)
- The Striker with Number 9 (1989)
- Quiet Days in August (1991)
- Akropol (1995)
- It's a Long Road (1998)
- Nyfes (2004)
- Psyche Vathia (Deep Soul) (2009)
- Little England (Little England) (2013)
- To Teleftaio Simeioma (The Last Note) (2017)
- "Berlinale: 1989 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 11 March 2011.
- "Berlinale: 1989 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 26 March 2011.
- "27th Moscow International Film Festival (2005)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 3 April 2013. Retrieved 14 April 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This article about a Greek film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|