From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pantograph may refer to:
- Pantograph, a duplication instrument
- Pantograph (rail), a device that collects electric current from overhead lines for electric trains or trams
- Pantograph (lighting suspension), an overhead lighting suspension system used in television and photography studios
- Pantographic knife, a folding knife whose blade is opened by a unique scissors method
- Pantographia, a 1799 work on writing systems and typography by Edmund Fry
- Delay differential equation, also known as a “Pantograph equation”
- The Pantagraph, a daily newspaper that serves Bloomington-Normal, Illinois
- Void pantograph, a method of security printing aimed at foiling photographic duplication
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pantograph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.