(Redirected from Pantokrator (disambiguation))
|Look up Pantocrator or pantócrator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pantokrator may refer to:
- Christ Pantocrator, a specific depiction of Christ in Christian iconography
- Mount Pantokrator, Corfu, Greece
- Pantokratoros monastery, Greece
- Pantokrator (band), a Christian metal band from Sweden
- Pantokrator, former church Zeyrek Mosque, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pantokrator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.