Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pantomime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pantomime is a type of musical comedy stage production, developed in England and designed for family entertainment, mostly performed during Christmas and New Year season.
Pantomime may also refer to:
- American pantomime, a North American variant of the English theatrical genre
- Acting or performance such as that performed by a mime artist, using silent gestures, another theatrical genre, primarily associated with France
- Charades, a party game sometimes called "pantomime"
- Pantomime (EP), by The Pillows (also the title of its first track)
- "Pantomime", a song by Incubus from the album Alive at Red Rocks
- "Pantomime", a song by Orgy from the album Candyass
- Pantomime (novel), a 2013 novel by Laura Lam
- All pages with titles beginning with Pantomime
- All pages with titles containing Pantomime
- Panto (disambiguation)
- Mime (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pantomime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.