Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Panzer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panzer may also refer to:
- German tanks in World War II, known as "panzers" or "Panzer tanks" in English
- Panzer (surname)
- Georg Wolfgang Franz Panzer, a prominent 18th-century taxonomist (in botany and entomology)
- Erik Hagen (born 1975) Norwegian soccer player, nicknamed "Panzer"
- Panzer (Chilean band), a Chilean heavy metal band
- Panzer (Brazilian band), a Brazilian thrash metal band
- Panzer AG, a Norwegian rock band
- Panzer (board game), a board game by Yaquinto Publications
- Panther (1975 video game), a 1977 edition was released as "Panzer"
- All pages beginning with Panzer
- All pages with a title containing Panzer
- Panzerlied, a German Wehrmacht song
- General der Panzertruppe
- Panzerwaffe and Panzertruppe
- Panzer division
- Panzer Brigade
- Panzer corps
- Panzer Badge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panzer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.