From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pao or PAO may refer to:
- Pao-chan, a character from the Japanese magical girl anime television series, Ojamajo Doremi
- Pao, setting of the The Languages of Pao, a science fiction novel by Jack Vance
- Pao, a Rebel commando in the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Pao Ching-yen zh:鮑敬言 (also spelled Bao Jingyan), a Chinese anarchist philosopher who presumably lived in the early fourth century C.E.
- Yih-Ho Michael Pao, an American entrepreneur and hydro-engineer
- Pa'O people, an ethnic group in Burma
- Ellen Pao, American lawyer and former Reddit executive
- Barangay Pao, an administrative division of Manaoag, Pangasinan
- PAO, the IATA airport code for Palo Alto Airport of Santa Clara County
- Pao River, the name of several rivers
- Pao, Trakan Phuet Phon - Ubon Ratchathani Province, Thailand
- Pão de Açúcar, Alagoas, municipality located in the Brazilian state of Alagoas
- Sugarloaf Mountain, mountain in Rio de Janeiro, Pão de Açúcar in Portuguese
- PAO, the ICAO code for Polynesian Airlines
- Panathinaikos A.O., a Greek multisport club
- Prince Alfred's Own, a historic name for the Cape Field Artillery
- Public Affairs Office
- Ming Pao, a Chinese newspaper
- Pao (genus), a genus of pufferfishes
- Pao (unit), an obsolete unit of mass and (especially) dry measure in South Asia
- Phased-array optics
- Pheophorbide a oxygenase, an enzyme
- Pierre Auger Observatory
- Polyalphaolefin, a type of polyolefin made from alpha-olefin monomer(s)
- Polyphosphate-accumulating organism
- Pao (袍), an element of Han Chinese clothing
- Pao de Queijo, a Portuguese and Brazilian cheesy bread.
- A fairy chess piece
- Nissan Pao, an automobile
- period-after-opening symbol found on cosmetics products
- A Public Affairs Officer, or PAO, within the U.S. military.
- Pau (disambiguation)
- Pav (disambiguation)
- Bao (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Pao"
- All pages with a title containing Pao
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.