This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. The reason given is: only self published sources. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Paola Zizzi is an Italian theoretical physicist who is most notable for her work in the field of loop quantum gravity, which regards the universe as a kind of super computer. She proposed that the universe has the computational complexity sufficient for the emergence of consciousness in the period known as the cosmic inflation in her paper titled Emergent Consciousness, which references Roger Penrose's theory of orchestrated objective reduction.
Currently she is engaged in research with the department of pure and applied mathematics of the University of Padua in Italy.
- Tuszynski, Jack A. (2006-09-05). The Emerging Physics of Consciousness. Springer Science & Business Media. Bibcode:2006epc..book.....T. ISBN 9783540367239.
- Zizzi, P. - Spacetime at the Planck Scale: The Quantum Computer View."
- Lloyd, S., "The Computational Universe: Quantum gravity from quantum computation."
- Zizzi, Paola, "A Minimal Model for Quantum Gravity."
- Zizzi, Paola, "Computability at the Planck Scale."
|This article about an Italian physicist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|