|Full name||Paolo Tramezzani|
|Date of birth||30 July 1970|
|Place of birth||Castelnovo ne' Monti, Italy|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Tramezzani was born at Castelnovo ne' Monti, in Emilia. He started his career at Italian team Prato, and also played for Cosenza, Lucchese, Inter Milan, Venezia, Cesena and Piacenza before transferring to Tottenham Hotspur in the summer of 1998, managed at the time by Christian Gross. Although scoring on his debut in a friendly against Peterborough United, his time at Spurs was short-lived. He was transferred to Pistoese in Italy for £400,000. He later returned to Piacenza, and finished his career at Atalanta.
- "Season 1998-1999". topspurs.com. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- Gaia Piccardi (19 July 2003). ""Rinuncio alla A per stare con mia figlia"" (in Italian). Il Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Paolo Tramezzani: Profilo" (in Italian). Eurosport. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- Tommaso Maggi (29 May 2015). "Tramezzani: "Albania, ecco la mia miniera d'oro"" (in Italian). Il Corriere dello Sport. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Tramezzani: desidero una squadra compatta". FC Lugano. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- "Paolo Tramezzani". Inter Milan. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|