- Andreas Papandreou (1919–1996), Greek economist and politician and Prime Minister of Greece.
- Dimitrios Papandreou (1891–1949), Archbishop Damaskinos of Athens.
- George Papandreou (born 1952), Greek politician and Prime Minister of Greece.
- Georgios Papandreou (1888–1968), Greek politician and Prime Minister of Greece.
- Georgios Papandreou (historian) (1859–1940), historian and linguist
- Giorgos Papandreou (born 1969), footballer
Many streets and squares in Greece are named Andreas or George Papandreou after the members of the Greek political dynasty.
|This page lists people with the surname Papandreou. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|