- Warakas administrative village in the north
- Sungai Bambu administrative village in the west
- Sunter Agung administrative village in the east and in the south
The zip code of this administrative village is 14340.
The name Papanggo comes from the Dutch language, De Papangers, meaning the people of Pampanga, which originally referred to Mardijker soldiers, who served with the Dutch, or their descendants, who had originally came from Pampanga, Luzon, Philippines.
- Simbolon, Parakitri Tahi. Menjadi Indonesia, hal. 462, Cet. ketiga, Januari 2007. Penerbit Buku Kompas, Jakarta. ISBN 979-709-264-X. Diakses 24 September 2010.
- East of Bali: from Lombok to Timor - Colonial Kupang