Jump to navigation Jump to search
PaperWorks could be used to send and retrieve documents between the fixed computer system and the business traveler, by using fax machines.
- the user could attach a document to the form which would be stored at the home office (for possible later processing), or
- the user could request that a particular document, stored on the computer's hard drive, be sent to the user.
- the user could request that a particular document be distributed to other users, also by fax.
- Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing, May 1992
- 'The Risks Digest', April 1992
- Xerox PARC Historical Timeline
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|