Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pappus may refer to:
- Pappus (botany), a structure within certain flowers
- Pappus (bug), a genus of insects in the tribe Mirini
- Pappus of Alexandria, Greek mathematician
- Pappus's hexagon theorem, often just called 'Pappus's theorem', a theorem named for Pappus of Alexandria
- Pappus's centroid theorem, another theorem named for Pappus of Alexandria
- Pappus configuration, a geometric configuration related to 'Pappus's theorem'
- Pappus graph, a graph related to the pappus configuration
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pappus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.