|Fate||Out of business circa 2011|
|Founder||Joe Albanese and Jacques Fleury|
|Headquarters||Mascouche, Quebec, Canada|
The company was formed in 1996 by Joe Albanese and Jacques Fleury. The company went out of business in about 2011.
Para-Skis designs have won numerous awards, including the "Ultralight Innovation" award at Sun 'n Fun 1999, the "Best Type Para-Wing" award at Sun 'n Fun 2000, the "Best Flex Wing" award at Oshkosh AirVenture 2000, the "Ultralight Innovation" award at Sun 'n Fun 2002, the "Best Commercial Ultralight Award" at Sun 'n Fun 2003 and the "Reserve Grand Champion Ultralight Award" at Sun 'n Fun 2003.
|Model name||First flight||Number built||Type|
|Para-Ski XS||powered parachute|
|Para-Ski VX||powered parachute|
|Para-Ski Flex||powered parachute|
|Para-Ski Re-Flex||powered parachute|
|Para-Ski Freedom 103||powered parachute|
|Para-Ski Star-Flex||powered parachute|
|Para-Ski Top Gun||powered parachute|
- Cliche, Andre: Ultralight Aircraft Shopper's Guide 8th Edition, page D-10. Cybair Limited Publishing, 2001. ISBN 0-9680628-1-4
- Bertrand, Noel; Rene Coulon; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2003-04, page 84. Pagefast Ltd, Lancaster OK, 2003. ISSN 1368-485X
- Downey, Julia: 2000 Trike and 'Chute Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 17, Number 2, February 2000, page 52. Kitplanes Acquisition Company. ISSN 0891-1851
- Downey, Julia: 2005 Trikes 'Chutes and Rotorcraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 22, Number 2, February 2005, page 51. Belvoir Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
- Para-Ski (17 July 2010). "History". Archived from the original on 17 July 2010. Retrieved 16 March 2012.