Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up parabellum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parabellum or Para Bellum may also refer to:
- Para bellum is Latin for "prepare for war" and is often used within the context of the phrase Si vis pacem, para bellum, meaning "If you want peace, you should prepare for war".
- Parabellum (Colombian band), a Colombian extreme metal band
- Parabellum (French band), a French punk and alternative rock band
- Para-Bellum, a Russian group that competed at 2010 Eurovision; see Russia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010.
- 9mm Parabellum Bullet, a Japanese rock band
- "Para Bellum", a 2006 song by Hate Eternal on the album Fury & Flames
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, a 2019 American action thriller film
- Operation Para Bellum, an expansion pack for the video game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum, studio album from South African rock band Seether.
|Search foror on Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing para bellum
- All pages with titles containing parabellum
- All pages with titles beginning with para bellum
- All pages with titles beginning with parabellum
- Bellum (disambiguation)
- Para (disambiguation)
- The dictionary definition of bellum at Wiktionary
- The dictionary definition of para at Wiktionary
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parabellum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.