From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parabellum—Latin for "prepare for war," from the phrase, Si vis pacem, para bellum, meaning "If you want peace, prepare for war"—may refer to:
- Parabellum MG14, a 7.92mm-calibre World War I machine gun
- Pistol Parabellum or Luger P08 pistol
- 7.65×21mm Parabellum, a handgun cartridge
- 9×19mm Parabellum, a handgun cartridge
- Parabellum (band), a Colombian extreme metal band
- Parabellum (French band), a French punk and alternative rock band
- 9mm Parabellum Bullet, a Japanese rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parabellum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.