Jump to navigation Jump to search
Parabellum—Latin for "prepare for war," from the phrase, Si vis pacem, para bellum, meaning "If you want peace, prepare for war"—may refer to:
- Parabellum MG14, a 7.92mm-calibre World War I machine gun
- Pistol Parabellum or Luger P08 pistol
- 7.65×21mm Parabellum, a handgun cartridge
- 9×19mm Parabellum, a handgun cartridge
- Parabellum (band), a Colombian extreme metal band
- Parabellum (French band), a French punk and alternative rock band
- 9mm Parabellum Bullet, a Japanese rock band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parabellum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.