Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up parabolic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parabolic usually refers to something in a shape of a parabola.
Parabolic may refer to:
- In mathematics:
- In elementary mathematics, especially elementary geometry:
- Parabolic coordinates
- Parabolic cylindrical coordinates
- parabolic Möbius transformation
- Parabolic geometry (disambiguation)
- Parabolic spiral
- Parabolic line
- In advanced mathematics:
- In physics:
- In technology:
- In commodities and stock markets:
- Parabolic SAR - a chart pattern in which prices rise or fall with an increasingly steeper slope
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parabolic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.