From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up parabolic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parabolic usually refers to something in a shape of a parabola.
Parabolic may refer to:
- In mathematics:
- In elementary mathematics, especially elementary geometry:
- Parabolic coordinates
- Parabolic cylindrical coordinates
- Parabolic geometry (disambiguation)
- Parabolic spiral
- In advanced mathematics:
- In physics:
- In technology:
- In commodities and stock markets:
- Parabolic SAR - a chart pattern in which prices rise or fall with an increasingly steeper slope
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parabolic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.