Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Parachute regiment is an airborne infantry military unit of paratroopers, trained in parachuting into a combat zone.
Parachute Regiment may refer to:
- Parachute Regiment (United Kingdom), an elite airborne infantry regiment of the British Army
- Parachute Regiment (India), the airborne infantry regiment of the Indian Army
- Paratroopers Brigade (IDF), a unit of the Israel Defense Forces
- 44 Parachute Regiment (South Africa), the South African Army's chief airborne infantry unit
- 1st Airborne Brigade (Japan), a unit of the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force, also known as the Narashino Airborne Brigade
- Brigada de Fusileros Paracaidistas, a unit of the Mexican Air Force
- 501st Infantry Regiment (United States), a unit of the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army,
- 504th Infantry Regiment (United States), a unit of the 82nd Airborne Division of the United States Army,
- 509th Infantry Regiment (United States), a unit of the United States Army
- 517th Parachute Regimental Combat Team (United States), a unit of the United States Army
- Any of the divisions of the Fallschirmjäger (World War II), a branch of the German Luftwaffe before and during World War II
disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.