|Birth name||Frederick Beauregard|
|Also known as||
|Origin||Livonia, Michigan, U.S.|
Freddie Beauregard, professionally known by his stage name Paradime, is an American rapper and producer from Detroit, Michigan. He is a back-up vocalist, turntablist and touring member for Kid Rock and Twisted Brown Trucker Band.
His first appearance was on the Detroit hip-hop scene in 1991 in the form of a solo album, which sold only a few hundred copies. He was discovered by Kid Rock in 1996 and was taken under Rock’s wing, performing with him and writing songs. Dime was signed with Rock's Top Dog record label replaced Uncle Kracker as Kid Rock's DJ and hypeman, and became a back-up vocalist and turnlablist for Kid Rock & Twisted Brown Trucker Band on stage.
In 1996 he formed his own independent record label, Beats At Will, and released his debut LP Paragraphs in 1999, which was named the best selling Detroit hip-hop album of '99-'00 by Real Detroit Magazine. He followed up in 2001 with his sophomore record, Vices, which is considered by many to be a Detroit hip-hop classic. It earned Paradime numerous awards and nominations at the Detroit Hip-Hop awards. His most critically acclaimed third full-length LP is 11 Steps Down was dropped in 2004. He co-wrote Kid Rock's hits "Cowboy", "Forever", "Cocky" and "Hillbilly Stomp". On July 29, 2007 he released his fourth record Spill At Will.
Awards and nominations
- Detroit Music Awards
- 2000 Outstanding Hip Hop Artist (nominated)
- 2001 Outstanding Hip Hop Artist (won)
- 2001 Outstanding Hip-Hop MC (won)
- 2001 Urban/Funk Songwriter (nominated)
- 2001 Urban/Funk Vocalist (nominated)
- 2001 Urban/Funk/Hip Hop Recording (nominated)
- 2002 Outstanding Hip-Hop MC (won)
- 2002 Outstanding Hip-Hop Artist/Group (won)
- 2002 Outstanding Hip-Hop Recording - Vices (won)
- 1999: Paragraphs
- 2001: Vices
- 2004: 11 Steps Down
- 2007: Spill At Will
- TBA: The Slow But Inevitable Maturation Of Freddie
- 2011: Breaking Beauregard
- 2002: Stale Brew Vol 1
- 2003: Stale Brew Vol 2
- 2007: Stale Brew Vol 3
- 2008: Fuck Ya Life (UK release only)
- 2009: Stale Brew Vol 4
- 1998: "Strategies And Tactics" by S.U.N. from Shining Underground
- 2000: "Heaven" (with Kid Rock) by Uncle Kracker from Double Wide
- 2000: "Different Forces" by S.U.N. from School Of Thought
- 2000: "Low Down, Grimy" by Shane Capone from Flood These Streetz
- 2000: "What I'm All About" by DJ Butter from Kill The DJ
- 2001: "Truth" by DJ Butter from Shit Happens
- 2002: "Pens And Needles" (with Cancer The Rhino) by Abstrakt Intellekt from First Contact
- 2003: "Too Far Gone Now" by Hush from Roses & Razorblades
- 2003: "Power Of The Underground" (with Mad Kapp, 5ela, Dogmatic, Strike, Lil Ruck, Dirt Diggla, Proof, Obie Trice, Shim-E-Bango, Undertaka, Wes Chill, King Gordy, Supa Emcee, P. Groove) by SickNotes from The Virus and Sicknote Soldiers
- 2006: "Fatstyle" by Fatt Father from Tales of the Childless Father
- 2006: "Special" (with Guilty Simpson) by Dabrye from Two/Three
- 2007: "Michigan Man" by Abstrakt Intellekt from The Hip Hop Experience
- 2008: "Sumthin 4 Da Hataz" (with Fatt Father & Diezel) by Trick-Trick from The Villain
- 2008: "Shay Ride" by Fatt Father from Christmas With Fatt Father
- 2010: "Chokehold" by The Left from Gas Mask
- 2012: "Goose Feathers" (with Aztek The Barfly) by Cancer The Rhino from Grenades, Pistols & Rape Whistles
- 2012: "Jive Soul Brother" by Knox Money from Free Nights & Weekends
- "Alumni US | Northwood University, Saginaw, Michigan Area". alumnius.net. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- Echlin, Hobey. "Brother, can you Paradime?". Detroit Metro Times. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- "Paragraphs - Paradime | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- "Vices - Paradime | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- "11 Steps Down - Paradime | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- Inc., N Touch Designs,. "|[ Detroit Music Awards ]|". www.detroitmusicawards.com. Retrieved 2017-02-03.