Paradrypetes is a plant genus under the family Rhizophoraceae. It is sometimes included in the Picrodendraceae and was formerly included in the Euphorbiaceae family.
- ^ a b The genus Paradrypetes was first described with its type (P. ilicifolia) in Arquivos do Instituto de Biologia Vegetal. Rio de Janeiro. 2(1): 84. 1935."Plant Name Details for Genus Paradrypetes". IPNI. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- ^ "Paradrypetes Kuhlm". The Plant List; Version 1. (published on the internet). Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and Missouri Botanical Garden. 2010. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- ^ "Angiosperm Phylogeny Website - Malpighiales". Missouri Botanical Garden.
- ^ "GRIN Taxonomy for Plants - Paradrypetes". United States Department of Agriculture.
- ^ Heywood, V.H., Brummitt, R.K., Culham, A. & Seberg, O. 2007: Flowering Plant Families of the World. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.