(Redirected from Paraffin (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paraffin may refer to:
- Paraffin wax, a white or colourless soft solid that is used as a lubricant and for other applications
- Liquid paraffin (drug), a very highly refined mineral oil used in cosmetics and for medical purposes
- Alkane, a saturated hydrocarbon
- Kerosene, a fuel that is also known as paraffin
- Mineral oil, any of various colorless, odorless, light mixtures of alkanes in the C15 to C40 range from a non-vegetable (mineral) source, particularly a distillate of petroleum
- Petroleum jelly, also called soft paraffin
- Tractor vaporising oil, a fuel
- "Paraffin" (song) the first single off the 1995 album Salt Peter by Ruby
- Paraffin - WiX command-line tool, a free software toolset that builds Windows Installer (MSI) packages from an XML document
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paraffin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.