|Industry||Video game industry|
|Fate||Merged into MicroProse|
|Founded||December 12, 1985|
|Defunct||July 27, 1992|
|Headquarters||Greensburg, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
Number of employees
Paragon Software Corporation was an American video game developer based in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. Founded on December 12, 1985, by Mark E. Seremet and Antony Davies, the company was best known for games developed around licenses from Marvel Comics, including The Amazing Spider-Man and Captain America in Dr. Doom's Revenge!, and licenses from Game Designers' Workshop, such as the MegaTraveller series. On July 27, 1992, MicroProse announced that they had acquired Paragon Software, and that the company would be merged into MicroProse as a result of it. The company had 19 employees at the time. The studio's final game, XF5700 Mantis Experimental Fighter, was released under the MicroProse branding on September 2, 1992.
|1986||Master Ninja: Shadow Warrior of Death||Paragon Software|
|1987||Alien Fires: 2199 AD|
|1988||War Hawk||Silverbird Software|
|Wizard Wars||Paragon Software|
|Guardians of Infinity: To Save Kennedy|
|1989||X-Men: Madness in Murderworld|
|The Amazing Spider-Man and Captain America in Dr. Doom's Revenge!||Paragon Software, Empire Software|
|MegaTraveller 1: The Zhodani Conspiracy|
|The Amazing Spider-Man||Paragon Software|
|1991||Millennium: Return to Earth||Paragon Software, Empire Software|
|MegaTraveller 2: Quest for the Ancients|
|X-Men II: The Fall of the Mutants|
- Sinclair, Brendan (April 14, 2009). "City of Heroes team renamed Paragon Studios". GameSpot. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- IGN Staff (May 8, 2007). "Top 10 Tuesday: Longest Game Titles". IGN. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- McNamara, Tom (December 6, 2004). "Sequels We'd Like to See". IGN. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- Gilmore, Kathy; Bake, Elizabeth (July 27, 1992). "MICROPROSE ACQUIRES PARAGON SOFTWARE". TheFreeLibrary.com. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- Gilmore, Kathy (September 2, 1992). "MICROPROSE RELEASES MANTIS". TheFreeLibrary.com. Retrieved February 26, 2018.