|Full name||Param Uppal|
25 October 1998|
|Bowling||Right-arm off break|
|Domestic team information|
|2017–present||New South Wales (squad no. 18)|
|2017–present||Cricket Australia XI (squad no. 3)|
|List A debut||27 September 2017 Cricket Australia XI v South Australia|
|Last List A||17 October 2017 Cricket Australia XI v Western Australia|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 6 March 2018
Param Uppal (born 25 October 1998) is an Australian cricketer of Indian origin. He made his List A debut for Cricket Australia XI in the 2017–18 JLT One-Day Cup on 27 September 2017. He made his first-class debut for New South Wales in the 2017–18 Sheffield Shield season on 3 March 2018.
Uppal was chosen to be part of the Cricket Australia XI squad for the 2017–18 JLT One-Day Cup. He made his List A debut against South Australia in the first match on September 27, and went on to play all six matches for the tournament, though he only averaged 16.60 with the bat and was unable to take any wickets.
- "Param Uppal". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- "1st match, JLT One-Day Cup at Brisbane, Sep 27 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- "25th match, Sheffield Shield at Melbourne, Mar 3-6 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 March 2018.
- "1st match, JLT One-Day Cup at Brisbane, Sep 27 2017". ESPNcricinfo.com. ESPN Inc. 27 September 2017. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Records / JLT One-Day Cup, 2017/18 - Cricket Australia XI / Batting and bowling averages". ESPNcricinfo.com. ESPN Inc. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Sangha, Waugh head U19 World Cup squad". Cricket Australia. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
|This biographical article related to an Australian cricket person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|