Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up paramount in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paramount may refer to:
Entertainment and music companies
- Paramount Pictures, a motion picture studio that is part of Paramount Motion Pictures Group, a motion picture holding company owned by ViacomCBS. The following companies are historically linked not necessarily by current ownership.
- CBS All Access, an American streaming video service to be called Paramount+
- Paramount Communications, a company known as Gulf and Western Industries until 1989
- Paramount Home Entertainment, a division of Paramount Pictures for home video distribution founded in 1976
- Paramount Network, a current cable network previously called TNN and Spike TV
- Paramount Parks, a former subsidiary chain of theme parks, owned by Cedar Fair since 2006
- Paramount Records (1969), a defunct record label subsidiary
- Paramount Television Studios, current incarnation of Paramount Television, 2013–present
- Paramount Television (original), original incarnation of Paramount Television, active 1967–2006
- Paramount Television Network, a defunct TV network founded in the late 1940s
- Paramount Television Service, a planned, but aborted, commercial television network from the late 1970s
- Paramount Vantage, a specialty film division of Paramount Pictures founded (as Paramount Classics) in 1998
- Paramount Animation, an animation studio and division of Paramount Pictures founded in 2011
- Paramount Players, a contemporary film division of Paramount Pictures founded in 2017
- United Paramount Network (UPN), a defunct American television network in existence from 1995 to 2006
- United Paramount Theatres, a defunct movie theater chain
- Paramount, California, USA, a city in Los Angeles County
- Paramount, Yolo County, California, former town in Yolo County, California
- The Paramount at Buckhead, a residential skyscraper in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Paramount Park (German Night Club) a former night club in Hesse, Germany.
- Paramount Airways, an airline based in Chennai, India
- Paramount Cars, a specialist British car maker active between 1950 and 1956
- Schwinn Paramount, a high-end racing bicycle
- Paramount chief, the highest-level traditional (usually tribal) chief or political leader in a region or country
- Paramount leader, the highest leader in the People's Republic of China
- Lord Paramount, overlord, a lord who held his fief from no superior lord
- Paramount, a difficulty level in Dance Dance Revolution
- Paramount interests, interests that are not guaranteed under Torrens title system of property law
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paramount.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.