Paramount (from the word paramount meaning "above all others") may refer to:
Entertainment and music companies
- Paramount Global, also known simply as Paramount, an American mass media company formerly known as ViacomCBS. The following businesses are historically linked to this company, but not all are related by current ownership.
- Paramount+, an American streaming video service formerly known as CBS All Access
- Paramount Animation, an animation studio and division of Paramount Pictures founded in 2011
- Paramount Communications, a company known as Gulf and Western Industries until 1989, acquired by Viacom in 1994
- Paramount Home Entertainment, a division of Paramount Pictures for home video distribution founded in 1976
- Paramount Network, a current cable network previously called TNN and Spike TV
- Paramount Parks, a former subsidiary chain of theme parks
- Paramount Pictures, an American film studio, that serves as Paramount Global's namesake
- Paramount Players, a contemporary film division of Paramount Pictures founded in 2017
- Paramount Records (1969), a defunct record label subsidiary
- Paramount Stations Group (PSG), a television stations group
- Paramount Television Studios, the current incarnation of Paramount Television, 2013–present
- Paramount Television (original), the original incarnation of Paramount Television, active 1967–2006
- Paramount Television Network (PTN), a defunct TV network founded in the late 1940s
- Paramount Television Service (PTVS), a planned, but aborted, commercial television network from the late 1970s
- Paramount Vantage, a specialty film division of Paramount Pictures founded (as Paramount Classics) in 1998
- United Paramount Network (UPN), a defunct American television network in existence from 1995 to 2006
- United Paramount Theatres, a defunct movie theater chain
- Paramount Records, American jazz and blues label
- Paramount Resources, a Canadian petroleum company
- Paramount Group, a South African defense company
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre, an auditorium in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Paramount Airways, an airline based in Chennai, India
- Paramount Cars, a specialist British car maker active between 1950 and 1956
- Schwinn Paramount, a high-end racing bicycle
- Paramount (Shanghai), a Chinese historical nightclub and dance hall
- Paramount, California, U.S., a city in Los Angeles County
- The Paramount at Buckhead, a residential skyscraper in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Paramount Building at 1501 Broadway, Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Paramount chief, the highest-level political leader in a region or country
- Paramount Hotel on 46th Street, Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Paramount leader, the highest leader in the People's Republic of China
- Paramount Plaza at 1633 Broadway, Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Lord paramount, a lord who held his fief from no superior authority
- Paramount, a difficulty level in Dance Dance Revolution