From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paraná or Parana may refer to:
- Paraná Basin, a sedimentary basin in South America
- Paraná River, a river that flows through Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina and ends with the Paraná Delta.
- Paranã River, a river in the state of Goias, Brazil
- Paraná Urariá, a river in Amazonas, Brazil
- In Argentina
- Paraná, Entre Ríos, a city
- Paraná, Buenos Aires, a settlement in Escobar Partido, Buenos Aires
- In Brazil
- Paraná (state)
- Paraná Clube, football club
- Paraná, Rio Grande do Norte, a town
- Paranã, a city in the state of Tocantins
- In India
- Parana pine, an alternative name of Araucaria angustifolia
- Paran (disambiguation), places in Israel and Iran
- Piranha, or pirañas, omnivorous freshwater fish living in South American rivers
- Piranha (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paraná.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.