From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paranoia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paranoia is a thought process that typically includes persecutory delusions.
Paranoia may also refer to:
In film and television:
- Paranoia (1967 film), a Dutch drama
- Paranoia (1969 film), originally titled Orgasmo, an Italian drama directed by Umberto Lenzi
- Paranoia (1970 film) (released in the U.S. as A Quiet Place to Kill), an Italian film, also directed by Umberto Lenzi
- Paranoia (1998 film), an American thriller starring Sally Kirkland
- Paranoia (2013 film), a thriller starring Gary Oldman, Liam Hemsworth and Harrison Ford
- Paranoia (game show), a 2000 live, interactive American game show
- "Paranoia" (Law & Order), an episode of Law & Order
- "Paranoia" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- "Paranoia" (Eiko Shimamiya song), Japanese song by Eiko Shimamiya
- "Paranoia," by 180 from the video game Dance Dance Revolution
- "Paranoia," by Hawkwind from Hawkwind
- "Paranoia," a song by Royce da 5'9" from Independent's Day
- "Paranoia," by Sam Roberts from We Were Born in a Flame
- "Paranoia," by Soulfly from Conquer
- "Paranoia, Paranoia," by Bauhaus, a B-side of the single "Lagartija Nick"
- "Paranoia", by Ruthless, LNY TNZ and Jebroer
In other media:
- Paranoia (magazine), a magazine of conspiracy theories and the paranormal
- Paranoia (role-playing game), a 1984 dystopian science-fiction role-playing game
- Paranoia (Hermans book), a 1953 short story collection by the Dutch writer Willem Frederik Hermans
- Paranoia (novel), a novel by Joseph Finder
- cdparanoia, a CD-ripping tool
- Paranoia 1.0, a 2004 science-fiction film
- Paranoiac (film), a horror movie
- Paranoid (disambiguation)
- "Paranoimia," a 1986 song by the Art of Noise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paranoia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.