Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up paranoid, Paranoia, paranoia, or paranoiac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paranoid refers to paranoia, a thought process that typically includes persecutory beliefs.
Paranoid may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Paranoid (2000 horror film) (also known as Frightmare), a film directed by Ash Smith
- Paranoid (2000 thriller film), an indie film starring Jessica Alba
- Paranoid (band), a German EBM group
- Paranoid (album), a 1970 album by Black Sabbath
- "Paranoid" (Black Sabbath song), the title song on the Black Sabbath album
- "Paranoid" (Jonas Brothers song), 2009
- "Paranoid" (Kanye West song), 2009
- "Paranoid" (Ty Dolla Sign song), 2013
- "Paranoid", a song by Alana Grace from Break the Silence
- "Paranoid", a song by Grand Funk Railroad from Grand Funk
- "Paranoid", a song by Juice WRLD, 2018
- "Paranoid Android", a song by Radiohead, from OK Computer, 1997
- "I Think I'm Paranoid", a song by Garbage, from Version 2.0, 1998
Other art, entertainment, and media
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paranoid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.