Parasitic worm (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Parasitic worm, known for flukes and intestinal worms, may refer to:
- Acanthocephala, or the spiny-headed worms all of which are parasitic.
- Helminth collectively describes the unrelated "worm-like" groups platyhelminthes and nematoda
- Hirudinea, extoparasitic annelids commonly known as leeches
- Nematoda, or roundworms the most well known of which are parasitic
- Pentastomida, sometimes referred to as tongue worms which are obligate parasites
- Platyhelminthes, or flatworms the phyla which contains the parasitic tapeworms and flukes.
Parasitic worm infection
- Tapeworm infection
- Effects of parasitic worms on the immune system
- Coenurosis, intermediate infection of host
- Enterobiasis, pinworm infection
- Echinococcosis, host disease by tapeworm larve
- Helminthiasis, disease caused by any parasitic worm
- Nematomorpha, the horsehair worms are parasitoids not truly parasites.
- Parasitology, relation between host and parasite
- Human parasites
- Parasitic nutrition, parasite nutrition by feeding off the host
- Ringworm, a fungal infection which causes a ring shaped discoloration in the skin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parasitic worm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.