|Operating system||Cross Platform|
|Type||Application lifecycle management|
Parasoft Concerto is an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solution from Parasoft. Its five components are: Policy Center (sets expectations), Process Center (governs workflow), Project Center (manages tasks), Test Center (manages quality), and Report Center (monitors compliance). The complete ALM solution gives developers and QA team members a plan for what needs to be developed, as well as the ability to monitor and track how the software is being implemented.
Parasoft Concerto integrates with third-party tools such as HP Quality Center, IBM Rational RequisitePro, Concurrent Versions System, Subversion, and other development infrastructure components. It was introduced in 2009.
Concerto can be used with:
It includes pre-configured templates for:
- American National Standards Institute 62304 for Medical Device Software development
- IEC 61508 & Safety Integrity Level
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration General Principles of Software Validation
- ISO 26262 & ASIL
- Joint Strike Fighter Program
- Safety-critical Software Development
- Motor Industry Research Association
- Safety Integrity Level
The templates combine automated testing with the process recommendations and requirements outlined in common guidelines (e.g., integration of code review and defect prevention practices such as static analysis, unit testing, functional testing, software performance testing, and regression testing throughout the SDLC).
- ALM: A "Bastardized" Term? by Jeff Feinman, SD Times, August 12, 2009
- Parasoft Concerto Targets Policy-Driven Development by Colleen Frye , SearchSoftwareQuality.com, August 12, 2009
- Parasoft homes in on development process with latest Concerto by Alyson Behr, SDTimes, November 24, 2010
- Parasoft Composes Concerto for ALM by Jeff Feinman, SDTimes, August 13, 2009
- Parasoft Releases New ALM Tool: Concerto by Darryl K. Taft, eWeek, August 12, 2009
- Ramel, David (2010-05-28). "New Agile Project Management Tools Announced". Application Development Trends. Retrieved 7 September 2010.
- Parasoft’s Concerto 4.0 adds process templates by Katie Serignese, SD Times, June 8, 2010