|Produced by||Anand Movie Arts|
|Written by||Cochin Haneefa|
|Music by||M. G. Radhakrishnan|
|Edited by||N Gopalakrishnan|
Anand Movie Arts
|Distributed by||Anand Movie Arts|
|Budget||Rs 40 Lakhs|
Parayanumvayya Parayathirikkanumvayya is a 1985 Malayalam-language Indian feature film directed by Priyadarshan for producer Anand, starring Mammootty, Shankar and Menaka with Mohanlal in a guest appearance. The movie is based on the 1975 Hindi movie Faraar.
Parayanumvayya Parayathirikkanumvayya is an action drama where Mammootty plays a tough police officer. Shankar plays a criminal who escapes from prison and takes shelter in Mammootty's house.
- Mammootty - DSP Sreenivas
- Shankar - Ravi / TG Raveendran
- Menaka - Shalini
- Sumithra - Sathi
- Sreenath - Rajan
- Cochin Haneefa - Prasad
- Kuthiravattam Pappu - Ramettan
- KPAC Sunny - Raveendran Nair
- Baby Smitha
The music was composed by MG Radhakrishnan and lyrics was written by Chunakkara Ramankutty.
|1||Angekkunningekkunnu||MG Sreekumar, G Venugopal, Radhika Suresh Gopi||Chunakkara Ramankutty|
|2||Kannil Virinju Moham||KS Chithra, MG Sreekumar||Chunakkara Ramankutty|
|3||Kuliru Kuliru||P Susheeladevi||Chunakkara Ramankutty|
|4||Swarangalaay||MG Sreekumar||Chunakkara Ramankutty|
- "Parayanumvayya Parayathirikkanumvayya Movie Details". malayalachalachithram. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- "Parayanumvayya Parayathirikkanumvayya Movie". youtube. Retrieved 2014-10-10.
- "Parayaanum Vayya Parayaathirikkaanum Vayya". malayalasangeetham.info. Retrieved 2014-10-21.
- "Parayaanum Vayya Parayaathirikkaanum Vayya". spicyonion.com. Retrieved 2014-10-21.
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|