|• Total||395.1 km2 (152.5 sq mi)|
|• Density||690/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
|Website||Official Map of Parbatipur|
Parbatipur is located at. It has 53,146 households and a total area 395.1 km².
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Parbatipur has a population of 270,904. Males constitute 51.46% of the population, and females 48.54%. Upazila's population of people eighteen years old or older is 139,294. Parbatipur has an average literacy rate of 29.7% (7+ years), compared to the national average of 32.4%.Its main attraction is it'sCanttonment.Bir Uttam Sahid Mahabub Shenanibash is located into kholahati.
Parbatipur has 10 unions, 1 paurasava, 194 mauzas/mahallas, 230 villages and 1 cantonment situated in it.
Parbatipur has many School and college .
- Parbatipur Govt. Technical School & College
- Parbatipur Adarsho Degree College
- Parbatipur Degree College
- Kholahati Degree College
- Cant Public School & College
- Parbatipur Agriculture College
- Parbatipur Mohila Agriculture College
- Manmathpur Ideal Degree College
- Jnanankur Pilot High School.
- Girls Pilot High School.
- Parbatipur Junction
- Upazilas of Bangladesh
- Districts of Bangladesh
- Divisions of Bangladesh
- LAMB Hospital, Bangladesh
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Parbatipur Upazila.|
- Ansar Ali Sarker (2012), "Parbatipur Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal, Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- "Population Census Wing, BBS.". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
|This Rangpur Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|