|Location||300 Ogilvy Avenue, Montreal, Quebec |
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Bicycle facilities||7 spaces|
|Opened||May 12, 1997|
The station is close to the Parc metro station of the Société de transport de Montréal (STM), housed in a wing of the former Canadian Pacific Railway Park Avenue station. The AMT station's platforms are built along the main line; the space between the old Jean-Talon railway station building and the railway line, where the original platforms were located, is now occupied by a Provigo Le Marché supermarket and its vehicular access.
Connecting bus routes
- Ridership from Rapport annuel 2015 [Annual Report 2015] (PDF). amt.qc.ca (Report) (in French). Montreal: Agence métropolitaine de transport [Metropolitan Transportation Agency]. ISBN 978-2-550-75552-4.
- "A new Provigo Le Marché™ store opens its doors at Place de la gare Jean-Talon in Montréal". News Release. Loblaw Companies Limited. 22 May 2014. Retrieved June 2015.
Located at the corner of Jean-Talon Street and Parc Avenue, the store was built on the site of the former Jean-Talon train stationCheck date values in:
- Parc Commuter Train Station Information (AMT)
- Parc Commuter Train Station Schedule (AMT)
- 2016 STM System Map
- Media related to Gare Parc at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a railway station in Quebec is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|