Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up parcel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parcel may refer to:
- Fluid parcel, a concept in fluid dynamics
- Land lot, a piece of land
- Parcel (package), sent through the mail or package delivery
- Parcel (consignment), an individual consignment of cargo for shipment
- an object used in the game Pass the parcel
- Parcels (band), an Australian modern soul band
- Placer (geography), parcel in Portuguese, a type of submerged bank or reef
- ParcelBright, a former London-based startup company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parcel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.