Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up parcel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parcel may refer to:
- Fluid parcel, a concept in fluid dynamics
- Land lot, a piece of land
- Parcel (package), sent through the mail or package delivery
- Parcel (consignment), an individual consignment of cargo for shipment
- an object used in the game Pass the parcel
- Parcels (band), an Australian modern soul band
- Placer (geography), parcel in Portugese, a type of submerged bank or reef
- ParcelBright, a former London-based startup company
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parcel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.