From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parco can refer to:
- Parco, Tibet, a town in China
- Parco (retailer), a chain of department stores primarily in Japan
- Parco Historic District (also known as Sinclair Historic District), Sinclair, Wyoming, United States
- Parco P.I., a reality television program
- Pak-Arab Refinery (PARCO), an energy company in Pakistan
- Jim Parco (b. October 22, 1968), a former United States Air Force lieutenant colonel
- John Parco (b. August 25, 1971), an Italian-Canadian ice hockey player and coach
Parco is also Italian for "park". For the numerous articles on parks in Italy see:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.