|• Total||276.3 km2 (106.7 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,800 m (5,900 ft)|
|• Density||610/km2 (1,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
|Pardis County Historical population|
Pardis (Persian: پرديس, also Romanized as Pardīs; also known as Shahr-e Jadīd-e Pardīs (Persian: ِشهرِ جدید پردیس), meaning "New City of Pardis") is a city in the Bumehen District of Pardis County, Tehran Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 25,360, in 7,228 families.
Pardis is a new planned city that has absorbed over 9,775 inhabitants in 2001. The city has room for 200,000 residents.
- Pardis can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "10072136" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- http://www.pardiscity.com (ADSL - Wireless - Dial up - Persian)
- Pardis Technology Park (in Persian)
- Parsonline Data Centre at Pardis Technology Park
|This Tehran County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|