Pardon, Are You For or Against?
|Pardon, Are You For or Against?
(Scusi, lei è favorevole o contrario?)
|Directed by||Alberto Sordi|
|Written by||Alberto Sordi
|Music by||Piero Piccioni|
The title refers to debates on the issue of divorce, still illegal in Italy at the time of the film's release.
Tullio Conforti is a successful entrepreneur who is opposed to divorce on religious grounds. While claiming to be a role model, and that no other man is more faithful than him, he is de facto separated from his wife and has relations with many women.
- Alberto Sordi: Tullio Conforti
- Silvana Mangano: Emanuela
- Giulietta Masina: Anna
- Anita Ekberg: Baroness Olga
- Paola Pitagora: Valeria Conforti
- Laura Antonelli: Piera
- Bibi Andersson: Ingrid
- Franca Marzi: Camilla
- Lina Alberti: Celeste
- Tina Aumont: Romina
- Mario Pisu: Baron Renato Santambrogio
- Eugene Walter: Igor
- Mirella Pamphili: Fiorella Conforti
- Maria Cumani Quasimodo: Baroness Cornianu
- Caterina Boratto: Agnese Frustalupi
- Enza Sampò: Interviewer
- Dario Argento: Priest
- Lino Banfi: Pharmaceutical sales representative
- Marco Tulli: Doorman
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|