Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up parenthesis or parentheses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A parenthesis (plural parentheses) is a type of bracket used for punctuation.
It may also refer to:
- Parenthesis (rhetoric), an explanatory or qualifying word in a passage or statement.
- In Parenthesis, an epic poem of World War I by David Jones.
- Emphasis! (On Parenthesis), an album by the Stanton Moore Trio.
- Lecithocera parenthesis, a moth in the family Lecithoceridae.
- Triple parentheses, also known as an (((echo))), are a symbol used to highlight the names of individuals of a Jewish background.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parenthesis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.