Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pareto may refer to:
- Lorenzo Pareto (1800-1865), Italian geologist and statesman
- Vilfredo Pareto (1848–1923), Italian sociologist, economist and philosopher
- Paula Pareto (born 1986), Argentine judoka
- Raphaël Pareto, Italian engineer
- Benedetto Pareto (XV century), Italian Catholic clayrvoiance, saint, dedicated the Madonna of Guardia in Genoa
Several things named after Vilfredo Pareto:
- Pareto chart, an ordered bar chart used in statistical quality assurance
- Pareto distribution, a power law probability distribution
- Pareto efficiency, or Pareto optimality, a concept in economics. Pareto front, Pareto frontier and Pareto set are associated terms.
- Pareto index, a measure of the breadth of income distribution in economics
- Pareto principle, also known as the 80-20 rule
|Look up pareto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pareto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.